17 Things About Natalia Fargasch Norman
- My blunt honesty makes people uncomfortable.
- I love pencils and first aid kits.
- If I had been born during the inquisition I would have been burned at the stake.
- I pee standing up when on the trails (I find a bush first).
- I went to catholic school (that explains a lot).
- I am the middle sister, and the tallest at 5’3″.
- When I bought my first car I had no money nor a driver’s license. I didn’t care.
- I enjoy shocking people. (See #1)
- I met my husband at a library.
- We got married 9 months later. No, we don’t have kids.
- I wore black for my wedding. (See #8)
- I have a heart-shaped box full of toenails. I’m sure Kurt Cobain would have loved it!
- My best imaginary friend was called “Matinhas” and he died when I was 7. I still miss him.
- My sister recently told me when I was 3 I broke the news to her that there was no santa claus. At 7 years old, she was devastated.
- I really enjoyed having my wisdom teeth pulled out. My tonsillectomy was a lot of fun, too.
- In 2007 I received 18 shock treatments. The jury’s still out on that one.
- I am obsessed with prime numbers.
Find Nattie on